Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hiatus already?

Sometimes posting here can be very difficult.  This is mostly because this is my secret, so I need privacy to do so.  But then there are those other times, where I've likely gone off my diet or ingested something that is bad for me, emotionally and physically. Then there are times that life is just so busy that I don't have the time.  I would say the last week is a combo of all 3.  Now for updates...

I didn't post last Saturday on my weigh day, but I lost 6 pounds my first week of the diet. I felt great and hopeful about the future.  Then I put on my protective hat, found food and subsequently only lost 1 pounds this week.  Now, to sum it up, that means I've lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks.  Not shabby at all.  I'll take it and use it to motivate me into the future.  The problem is, that I ate some really high fat, high sugar foods and now I want them badly.  So, I'm almost back to square one.  Eating FEELS great.  I am so satisfied when I do so.  Satisfied but ultimately unproductive.  I need to be productive in my life right now because a lot of things need to get done around this house.  I mean, the house has not been painted inside since we bought it 5 years ago.  Not cool.  But just basic cleaning right now takes a bit of precedence.

Anyway, I think I'm going to leave it here for now so I can get to work.  I'll update my virtual model every month.  I figure that will show more results. 

I promise to be here more often.   You know, for all the people who don't read this.  LOL  I crack myself up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment